For a study that has been developed for more than three thousand years, do you really believe you could achieve good Feng Shui for your home in just 9 steps?
Hope you don’t.
Do not get discouraged though. Even you don’t know much about Feng Shui, the good news is that Feng Shui also has a lot to do with intuition and common sense. Here are some suggestions and hope you find them helpful as a starting point:
1. Start from being aware that our living environment can directly affect us.
2. Acknowledge that everything surrounding us carries energy.
3. Think about your decisions rather than making them without thought.
4. Let go of objects that do not support your goal of creating a harmonious home that only comforts, supports, heals and inspires.
5. Be mindful. Be observant. Stay connected with your home.
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
☯️ Feng Shui is an art of living in harmony with our environment. Modern, contemporary or mediterranean, no matter which style your home is, the concept of Feng Shui can be implemented. Integrate Feng Shui into your home designs to enhance health, happiness and prosperity.